I see seasonal bucket lists over on Pinterest from time to time and even though I love the idea, I’ve yet to partake. But seeing one on Kelly’s blog made me decide that the time was right to finally put one together. The seasons go by so quickly and making a list helps me prioritize the items that I really want to make happen.
1. Outdoor picnic concerts (as many as possible)
2. Attend my best friend’s beach wedding (KP and I have a mutual BFF!)
3. Jersey Junction
4. Holland Beach Fridays
5. Go estate sale-ing
7. Host a backyard movie night
8. Ride our bikes to the farmer’s market
9. Watch a meteor shower
10. Introduce cocktail hour to the Lemon House
11. Grill out (more)
12. Eat al fresco. Like every day.
Have you come up with a summer bucket list?
Linking up with Alie Edwards